Thursday, July 2, 2009

To Do List

getting done :D Shower - check posting last card creation - not yet Putting 12 two page scrapbook kits together - almost. I'm glad I didn't wait until the last minute. Lots of times I'm the biggest procrastinator on the planet, but I'm getting better with age, I guess the saying that wisdome comes with age may have some truth to it ;) I got all my paper last week while it was on sale. I've managed to cut out a big leafy tree, clouds, and the letters for the title. I need to cut out the mat for the title as well as some tents. Unfortunately, the brown paper I got for that isn't going to work with my wishblade. The texture and thickness of it is throwing it off. I hope Hobby Lobby will let me exchange the ones I haven't used (20) for some that will work better. They usually treat me pretty well, so here's hoping! Once the brown paper is cut, I'll be done with the kits. I'll just need to gather the tools we'll be using and pack it up. I'll be heading to girl's camp on Tuesday, so I still have time. :D Now, onto uploading a new card...I'm getting bored seeing the same picture everytime I log on ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment