Wednesday, July 8, 2009

This is Frustrating...

I spent all afternoon working on something for my oldest daughter. She's learning how to play the guitar and really enjoys it. She wants a guitar shirt, but we haven't been able to find one for under $20, so I decided to make one...last year. I bought the iron on transfer and everything, I just didn't get around to designing it until today. Now we've got the colors we like, the right sizes - we've tested them and everything, but I can't find the iron on transfer paper! I was *so* ready to complete this project, and she's super excited too. She spent most of the day watching me and giving me her approval. I guess tomorrow I'll be making a stop at Hobby Lobby, I should probably print off a coupon tonight. So, instead of posting a finished shirt, which is what I really wanted to do, I decided to share our designs. I used ps brushes, most by Obsidian Dawn. I love her brushes! This will go on the front, over her heart, it's not too big, just a little something.

This will go on the back of her shirt, kind of centered on her shoulders. If you look at the guitar, you can see the heart from the front there too, only without the words. I think that heart is what took me the longest.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment