Monday, May 18, 2009

The Wisdom of Not Waiting...

I mentioned in a previous blog that I didn't want to wait until the last minute to work on my DT application projects because something always comes up. I sat down to work on my last project and two things cropped up. I think my rubber brayer has a flat spot, so I need a new one, and the kaleidacolor ink pad I just got isn't the right color for my project. I couldn't find the collection I used before and hoped this would do...it didn't. Later, since I have hamburgers to cook and a picnic still on the agenda I'll look into replacing those two things. Maybe another one of the craft stores has the ink pad in the color I'm looking for :D I need some small hooks too, then I can hang my brayer so it will work better...for now I'll work on another idea, just in case :D

No comments:

Post a Comment