Thursday, May 21, 2009

Event and Card Organizer

I made this for a friend of mine, although she didn't know it at the time :D I wanted to make it and then I needed someone to give it to. This, obviously, is the cover, with her initials and an elastic closure. You can't see the details, but I embellished the flowers and butterfly with colored pencils and then stickled everywhere for sparkle. The lady who got this is really a sweet woman, and she is always sending cards to people - I figured she needed an organizer for those cards. For a more detailed look, click on the picture. There were three variations of the pages. They're the same design, just different papers. The butterfly in the corner I cut out with my wishblade and then colored with gel pens. The bottom is a pocket to hold the cards with a space to write dates and occasions as reminders for that month.
The back page has a place for her to keep addresses. I didn't include pictures, but the front inside cover has a place for postage, now everything can be kept in one spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment