Thursday, May 21, 2009

Some Digital and Wishblade Work

A friend of mine was throwing a very special baby shower for a friend of hers. Her friend was welcoming home a little girl from China. The shower needed to be extra special, she didn't want regular invitations, so she called me, and I was happy to help her out. I also made a matching book for the women at the shower to write their advice for the new parents. This is mostly digital work because of the time constraints, although I did add pink rhinestones and I stickled the flower centers. I did this as a thank you card for my friend that put me to work with the baby shower announcements above! I embellished the paper with colored pencils and used my wb to cut out the frame, pixie, and words. Did a previously mentioned faux linen technique for the back ground and used my wishblade to cut out the woman's silhoette. I used a ps brush to create the file for the wb. I made this for Paul, for Valentine's Day! Used the wb to cut out the letters as well as the little frames that I printed, and used my Bind it All to punch the holes in the acrylic.
More butterflies, and wb work! I cut out and colored, then glittered the butterfly. Used a ps brush to help create the frame for the wb to cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment