Thursday, January 7, 2010

More Cards

These next two cards I did for some friends of ours. I was able to scan this image in so wishblade could cut it out for me, I added the text before the printing. Then I colored with my prismas and let my wishblade cut it for me. Scanned in this image, played with it in wishblade, printed, colored, then cut out this design around it. I love the print and cut feature!
I made this for my bil, he had our name for Christmas and I wanted to thank him. I put four penguins, one for each of my kids. The penguins are a digital stamp from AngelsLanding.com. I designed the background in elements and added the penguins, printed the card, then colored the cutie pie penguins. They're adorable - even before coloring!
Images c Judi Maddigan for AngelsLanding.com
I did this up for Mary Lee, of Serendipity Stamps who went above and beyond in the customer service department for me. Thanks Mary!
I know this sounds odd, but I did this one for my brother at boot camp, but hear me out. Mermaids = Water Water = Navy - see how my mind works? Boot camp is tougher than he thought it would be, so I wanted to encourage him, and this is the card I tried to do it with. Inside I listed all the things he should believe in, including himself. The stamp is from Coronado Island Designs. Of course I used my prismas to color her, and I cut out the word Believe with my wishblade, added it, then stickled them. I also used stickles on her tail, as well as her jewelry, which you can't really see unless you click on it for a larger view. I also discovered something...cropping a white card on white background is not easy! I can see room for improvement, but oh well.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment