Monday, January 11, 2010

A Little Bit of Fun

We got Nerf Dart Tag Capture the Flag for Christmas. I just got a go at it tonight, and it's pretty fun. Carter loved having me play, and he was sure to remind everyone that the girls were on one team and the boys on another...unfortunately, none of the other guys played, so he was outnumbered by Alta and Mom. We had a ton of fun and laughed a lot. It was great excercise too, probably as good a work out as I got at the Y this morning and a lot more fun! Sirius was my constant companion in stealth. Although he was at my side during this rousing game of dart tag, I don't think he helped me in hiding...everyone knew where I was. All they had to do was look for the dog. On the other hand, he was pretty good at grabing the little Nerf darts and bringing them to me. That's always favorable. The one who controls the ammo usually wins. Tonight, that was me and Sirius. Okay, now back to thinking about Chased. It's time to get a little bit of work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment