Friday, January 29, 2010

Windows 7

If you've read some of my previous blogs, or follow me on twitter, you might remember that I had a heck of a time when we upgraded my laptop to w7. I missed some of the features of vista, and we had to get my settings just right. Anyway, there is a feature on w7 that they did improve, the tablet functions. I use a wacom tablet for art things as well as editing, and I love the new features, they're so much more user friendly. Now, I can highlight a word, and to get rid of it, it only takes a line through it to strike it out. A tap on the word lets me edit individual letters, I can split compound words if I've mistakenly joined them, or join ones I've mistakenly split, all with my stylus. Before, I still had to use my keyboard to make some of those things happen. So w7 isn't all bad, tablet function floats my boat. :) Off to get kids from school!

No comments:

Post a Comment