Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Writing...I'm not feeling it today...

I'm not sure what it is but today it feels very forced. I feel agitated and I'm not sure why. I think it's may be because I realized yesterday that alot of what I've done this week and last week will be trashed. Too much of an information dump that's slowing my characters from meeting up, and since this is a romance it's slowing my story considerably. For whatever strange wiring reason, I'm having a hard time continuing knowing that the beginning isn't right. The kids are home from school now, interfering with the voices in my head, and tonight's a kind of busy night, so I may just put it away for now. Maybe when the kids are in bed, I'll print out those first 30 pages or so and scrap most of it. I have almost 15,000 words for this story now. Wonder how many I'll keep.

No comments:

Post a Comment