Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Yep, another writing blog :D

I've done my finger excercises for the day to stretch them out and get them all limber. I've read over where I left off, and I've set up some plans for today. I'm ready to get to work, and even though, at times, this process feel overwhelming (okay, all the time) I'm kind of excited because I can see the light at the end of the tunnel so to speak. I have about 11 more "scenes" that need written. I probably need to fill in some gaps when I go back through, but I think I'm on the down hill side, of the draft at least, and that's got me excited. Besided motherhood, I've never taken on anything of this magnitude, so to see the end in sight, to have the momentum propelling me, and to have my friends encouraging me, it feels good. So, 11 scenes left...yay! I need to finish this because some of the other characters are clamoring for their own stories and beginning to stalk me... They're getting impatient.

No comments:

Post a Comment