Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tuesday

Today I got kids to two different schools at two different times, and none of them were late :) I also got some shopping done, dropped cough drops off at school for Christopher, and made it to a Dr. Appt. on time - all of this before 11 am. I still need to go to the library, a new book came in - although I need to look it up because i can't remember what it's about, and I still have to take the dog to the vet for a weight check and heartworm meds. WalMart is putting out their Halloween things :) Just yesterday I wished for a cute little set of pixie wings. I thought they would be fun to wear while I'm writing about pixies, fey, and garden fairies. So today, I'm the happy owner of a brand new pair of hot pink pixie wings stacked with freely flowing silver glitter - it's all over the place I think. I had glitter on me before I even took the wings out of their packaging. My friend, and author John Walker, gave me the idea to have something tangible from the story that I can focus on and help motivate me when I begin to get tired, but I'm just not done yet. So, here I sit, laptop on my lap, wings on my back, tummy happy from lunch, and I'm ready to get back to work. Oh yeah, that twin book I started reading yesterday? I put it away, I'm pretty sure I have it all figured out, so I moved on to something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment