Friday, September 25, 2009

Getting Ready to Write

There's a dance in my book, so I've been getting the girls ready. Guys are easy to dress, but girls! This is good practice for when my girls are going to school dances like prom or homecoming. I've already practiced being shocked and saying, "no way!" Luckily, since I'm dressing fictional characters, I haven't had to worry about price! I've spent the last couple days trolling the internet looking for the perfect dress, shoes, and hair. One particular character's shoes took me the longest to find. I had no idea there were so many shoes out there! This search rekindled my love of shoes I think. It's a good thing I don't have a lot of "disposable income," or I'd have a room full of shoes! And not just any shoes, cool, no one else in the room has them kind of shoes! Oh well :) I can live without a shoe room I guess. Anyway, my characters have a dance to go to, so I gotta go, I kind of feel like the chaperone ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment