Monday, April 12, 2010

Waiting and Writing

I've left a message with Children's Mercy Hospital's Neurology department, I'm waiting for them to call me back. Emma's had a referral (and approrpriate paper work in) for 3 weeks now, and I haven't heard from them. Today they heard from me (nicely). Also left a message for them about Alta's referral from the ER yesterday. Hopefully, I can take both girls in at once, we'll see. Logic whispers a warning: Don't count on it. So, while I wait for neurology to call back, I'll be reworking chapter one, using the suggestions, ideas, and comments from Saturday's critique session. Some of them were very helpful. These changes should help me make chapter one as good as I wanted it to be. I'm learning, writing is journey. It's filled with twists and turns, and ups and downs. It's fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment