Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tuesday Writing Update

I have almost no writing to show for the day. I feel…stuck. I'm a page into chapter three and don't love it. I need to change that, but today I'm tired and it's just not flowing. But I found the best thing for that is to just write, just get something started and let it morph. Right now, there's a small lull in the story and it feels boring. I'm trying to figure out how relay this bit of info without making the reader think that chapter three is a good place to take a break.

Another problem, my house is too warm, I think that's contributing to my sleepiness. Still have a bit of a headache, but certainly better than last week, and there have been times today that it's been gone. That's my good news. Now, on to make things interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment