Sunday, August 23, 2009

Yay Home Again Pet Locators!

We called Sirius in this afternoon so we could head to church...he wasn't there. As my kids would say, "not cool!" I hollered for him, we checked a few places around the house, no Sirius. I changed my shoes ready to go dog hunting (as much as I love those 4 inch heels, they don't work well for dog hunting) and the phone rings. I ran for it, but when I answered, no one was there! I did get there in time to see that it was Home Again calling me so I ran to the car, where my cell phone was waiting and ringing. Someone found Sirius - whew! He was on the next street over, jus a few back yards down. Even though he was a naughty dog for jumping the fence (we think that's what he did anyway) they said he was a good dog. Needless to say, I was very relieved, as were the four kidoes in my car. We were able to get him home and still make it to church on time. I am now in love with the microchips and Home Again....

No comments:

Post a Comment