Saturday, October 10, 2009

Today

Today, I feel like I didn't sit down until about 9pm... Got up this morning and finished a *cute* birthday card for my new buddy Colton, he's four. Used this cute little elf punkin, I have a scan I'll post later. Then I rushed to get ready so we could leave for Colton's birthday party. All the kids had fun, and I think the grown ups did too. When we got back, we spent the afternoon cleaning up some, then it was dinner time, then it was clean up time again, then bed time, I also had some trim back the roses and cover them with buckets and dirt time - our first freeze is coming in kind of early. I also got a loaf of cinnemon raisen bread baked (yay breadmakers!). When I finally did get a chance to sit down, it was to work on my sunday school lesson for tomorrow, and now that's done. I also finished another card, and now I'm sitting down again, and I'm getting ready to start proof reading Jennifer Chase's newest novel - Dead Game. I've been trying to get to this all day. Oh, I don't think I mentioned, Paul's been gone all day, so I've been pulling double duty, but I've got good kids and they pitched in to help. It's fun to hang out with them too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment