Thursday, October 29, 2009

Been Hard at Work Creating

But not editing. This week has just been crazy, and I havent' had a chance to sit down and edit, so, instead of trying and being frustrated when it didn't work, I just decided to wait until Monday when birthdays, parties, halloween, halloween parties, parent teacher conferences, dentist appointments, and sending family memebers off was all over. I'm tired all over again just from writing that list! I need some birthday cards and bags, as well as thank you cards, so I worked on that instead, and I thought I'd share them with you.
This is a plain white gift bag that I jazzed up. I used a digital file from Butterfly Designs for the bow. I added stickles and pink rhinestones, and of course, pretty paper.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment