Thursday, October 29, 2009

Needed Some Cards

I did this one for a woman in the nursing home, hoping she can enjoy memories of Halloween, and hoping her family comes by to see her...and of course bring treats! I cut the corners from Butterfly Designs Elegant Corners, used my prismacolor pencils, and added rhinestones and stickles for the mandatory bling, and poof! I was done! I did this for my daughter who just turned 1o! It coordinated with her gift bag :) The frame is from Michelle Hessler at paperthreads.com (you can find Butterfly Designs there too), the image is from Mo at Digital Pencil Too. As usual, I used my prismacolor pencils, and added more rhinestones and stickles. This one was so much fun to do! I was inspired by one of Yvonne's cards (her link is in my list of blogs to the right), I really like how this turned out! Again, prismacolor pencils, and the fleur-de-lise border is a file from Butterfly Designs that I used with my Wishblade. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment