Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Editing Update: Done!

Just finished up my second draft - yay! I took a break earlier this afternoon because I got socked with a migraine - I was in bed. It struck as I was bringing the kids home from school, so that was something at least. I popped some medicine, chilled my room, and snuggled into a very warm bed. About four hours later I was able to function just above zombie level and finish up the last seven pages. Now, I'm done for a little bit. I'm going to let it sit for a week or so and then jump in for draft three. I think I have some boring parts I need to fix, but hopefully, there are no major holes or fixes. Now, though, it's time to dance, and Say Hey (I Love You), by Michael Franti and Spearhead sounds like a great way to celebrate. Then maybe Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy. Let's dance!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Yay! That's me doing a dance too :) Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete