Monday, November 30, 2009

Don't You Hate It

when you're all excited about something, like the soup in the fridge, and you open it to dish some out...and you realize...the veggies you hate somehow made their way into the soup? Paul made soup from the turkey and ham we had leftover - it's a lot of soup too. He made it last night, I smelled it cooking and was excited for today. But my excitement was dashed when I opened the lid and saw peas and carrots staring back at me...I'm pretty sure they were laughing at me. I knew he'd gotten carrots, baby carrots actually, and I figured he was going to leave them that size - because they're easier to pick out that way. Nope, he dumped a bag of mixed veggies in. Not only was I surprised to see peas, I was shocked to see small cubes of carrots too. So, this is the situation we have now; the man who doesn't like soup made a bunch of soup with stuff the soup lover doesn't like. So, what do I do? I put more of the containers in the freezer, I think it's going to take a while to get through the container in the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment