Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Don't know if family will actually make it here today considering the small blizzard we got. I'm hopeful though, because the snow plow has been down our side street at least once today, which means it's been down the larger roads. Unfortunately, not all my family has had the same experience, so we'll see. We've told them that we'd be here and ready if anybody still wanted to come over. I need to brave the roads and go out and get the chips I forgot yesterday...grr... We're making a hot dip, so they're kind of important. That reminds me, I need to get that going. It's 13 degrees with a brisk 5 mph wind kicking up the fallen and falling snow. Too bad it's so cold. I'd love to make some snowmen, Calvin and Hobbes style! Last of all, Merry Christmas! At the close of the year, thanks to all who've made it memorable for us. We love appreciate all of our friends. Most of all though, I'm thankful for this day we have to celebrate the birth of our Savior. I am eternally grateful and indebted for that selfless sacrifice. During this cold time, may the spirit of our Redeemer warm your heart. God bless, Alta

No comments:

Post a Comment