Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My Twist on an Old Favorite

This year, I've twisted Paul's arm and gotten him to dress up as the big bad wolf. I'll be Red :D
But there's no skirt for this girl, no sir. I'm wearing pants, and boots. This Red is a little tougher, but still...she gets caught by her wolf.

I think...yes. I think the big bad wolf will catch me, and I'll become his. I want to find rope to tie around my waist, so he can hold the other end, so he doesn't have to run after me again :)

So that's us this year.

Kids? Oh, yes. I have some, and they're dressing up too. They amaze me and crack me up. Here's the run down.

Christopher: Vampire....with sparkles. Hmm...wonder who he's trying to win brownie points from?

Emma: Katniss from Hunger Games. Looking for brown wig. Do you know they don't have any at WalMart?

Alta - Seizure Girl - it's a superhero we made up when she was diagnosed with epilepsy in May. Now she has a costume, and I must say...it's pretty stinkin' cute. I had to sew...only poke myself with a pin once. I'm pretty stoked. Zeus is part of her costume - lucky dog!

Carter: he was just happy (by happy, I mean thrilled) to be Bumble Bee from Transformers. Nice and easy - no sewing involved.

Sirius still has a cape from last year, but I wonder what else he could be, to compliment Paul and I...hmmm...I'll have to give it some thought.

Anyway, that's how we're rockin' Halloween this year!
How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment