Friday, July 30, 2010

Vampire Kissed Contest - Last Days to Vote

One last push. You can vote today and tomorrow (7/31). Then, hopefully, you won't hear about voting for me until December. Right now I'm at 30% of the votes, which is first place. Considering it only took me two days to pull into the lead, I know it can be done, so I'm not celebrating yet. If you've thought about voting for me, but haven't gotten around to it yet, please consider doing so today :) If you've already voted for me, can you please help me get the word out? Maybe your friends could vote as well. If I win this round, then my story goes into the winners' round in December, so we'll get to do this all over again :) Here's the info: Voting site: www.vampirekissed.com Scroll down until you see the voting box. My entry is entitled - I Vampire Kissed a Girl, and I Liked It To read the story, click on the forum link. You do NOT have to register to read the stories. Rules: It's simple. 1,000 words or less Story must be about vampires Must use the words vampire kissed in the title I think that's it. If I win this round, we'll be celebrating at Perkins, probably the 10th of August -you have to buy your own food ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment