Friday, December 10, 2010

It's the Winners' Round Babee!

Yep, it's that time!
If you remember, during the summer, I entered a flash fiction piece titled I VAMPIRE KISSED A GIRL AND I LIKED IT that won with the most votes in round one. Which automatically entered it in the winners' round this month.

The same story was also nominated for best title - yay!

So, what does this mean? It means I need your votes! This contest is based soley on how many people vote for each story. The one with the most votes at the end, wins. Simple...except, I don't know as many people as one of the other authors, I know, because I came in a close second with another story in round three.

I need your help. Not only do I need your votes - for story and title, I need everyone to spread the word, and encourage other people to vote for me too. It's simple and easy. Voting takes less time than it did for you to read this blog.
Here's the link: http://forum.devinwrites.com/post?id=4772819
this takes you to the page with my story. Scroll down and you'll find the two voting polls. Just click on my title, and you're done!
Easy-peasy-lemon-squeazy.

Alright guys, let's get to work - Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment