Thursday, September 30, 2010

LAST DAY TO VOTE!

Round three is quickly coming to an end. It's finished. Done. Over. Tonight at midnight.
I'm barely in the lead and the other author wants first as much as I do. I'm trying to gather all the votes I possibly can today, all day.

If you haven't voted yet, here's the info:
http://www.vampirekissed.com/voteforstories.html this will take you directly to the voting page. My entry is Vampire Kissed Dream. Select my entry, click on vote. All finished!
If you'd like to read the story it's in the forum section under round three.

Thank you to everyone who helped thus far, this is one contest I definitely couldn't win without you!

1 comment:

  1. Well, it was a tough fight, and I have an admirable second place. I fought hard for that spot, and even though it's not first, like I want, there were lessons learned and experience gained that made the experience well worth it.

    ReplyDelete